Search by Aisle

Create a grocery list today!


Login or Sign up to add items to your shopping list.


Name your shopping list.


Add ingredients from your favorite recipes


Add brand name grocery items

Then simply print or email your list to take to the store!

* Mobile app coming soon

View Your Grocery List Here.

Add recipe ingredients and brand name grocery products to the same list.

Hartz First Defense Topical Treatment for Dogs 45-88lbs - 3 CT - 0.1 FL OZ

Pet Care
Dog Care

We cut through all the fluff to get at what really matters... nutrition.

All food products are scored from 0 - 100 based on their nutrition value.


Active Ingredients: Fipronil - 9.70%. Other Ingredients - 90.30%. Total - 100.0%.


Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Caution: See Back Panel For Additional Precautionary Statements. Do Not Use On Cats. Precautionary Statements Hazards To Humans. Caution. Harmful If Swallowed. Causes Eye Irritation. Wash Thoroughly With Soap And Water After Handling And Before Eating, Drinking, Chewing Gum, Using Tobacco Or Using The Toilet. Hazards To Domestic Animals. For External Use Only. Do Not Use On Puppies Under 8 Weeks Of Age. Sensitivities May Occur After Using Any Pesticide Product For Pets. If Signs Of Sensitivity Occur Bathe Your Pet With Mild Soap And Rinse With Large Amounts Of Water. If Signs Continue, Consult A Veterinarian Immediately. Pets May Experience Some Temporary Irritation At The Site Of Product Application. Consult A Veterinarian Before Using This Product On Debilitated, Aged, Pregnant Or Nursing Animals. Call 1-800-275-1414 For 24-hour Assistance. Physical Or Chemical Hazards: Combustible: Do Not Use Or Store Near Heat Or Open Flame. First Aid: Have The Product Container Or Label With You When Calling A Poison Control Center Or Doctor, Or Going For Treatment. You May Also Contact The Hotline Number 1-800-275-1414 For Human And Veterinary Health Concerns, Emergency Medical Treatment Information Or Pesticide Incidents. If Swallowed: Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor Immediately For Treatment Advice. Have Person Sip A Glass Of Water If Able To Swallow. Do Not Induce Vomiting Unless Told To Do So By A Poison Control Center Or Doctor. Do Not Give Anything By Mouth To An Unconscious Person. If In Eyes: Hold Eye Open And Rinse Slowly And Gently With Water For 15-20 Minutes. Remove Contact Lenses, If Present, After The First 5 Minutes, Then Continue Rinsing Eye. Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. If On Skin Or Clothing: Take Off Contaminated Clothing. Rinse Skin Immediately With Plenty Of Water For 15-20 Minutes. Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Or Advice. Do Not Use On Rabbits, Cats, Kittens, Or Other Animals.

Scroll To Top ^